Here at Gi Group, we are recruiting for 7 Assembly Operatives to join our prestigious, automotive client based in Woking. We plan for the start dates to span across the first two weeks in January 2021 and the role will be ongoing on a temporary, weekly paid basis.
The process will include a telephone interview followed if successful, by an assessment process.
Our client is looking for dedicated, talented individuals seeking a career and for the right people there are permanent opportunities in the pipeline after a temporary trial period.
As one of our clients production team members, you will be working in a small multi-functional team where you are empowered to improve the way they do things; particularly around quality, cost control, productivity and safety.
Who are we looking for?
* You will naturally have an understanding and ability to follow detailed work instructions to enable the construction, painting or assembling of vehicles or other mechanical assemblies.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to ensure all operations are completed within the given timeframe and to the required standards
* Being a Team Player is a must! You will work together to define and solve problems that may affect the quality, cost or productivity of the production process. You will also act as brand ambassadors by ensuring your stations are kept clean and tidy in line with the expectations of the business.
Our client is passionate about the product and all employees take great pride in their work and the brand that they are associated with. This is a fundamental part of values. Naturally you will be quality focused, trust worthy, willing to learn and perhaps most importantly…driven to succeed in producing quality of the highest standard.
* No formal qualifications are necessary; however experience within the automotive or manufacturing industry would be a distinct advantage.
* Prior experience of working as part of a team is desirable as well as experience of working to timescales and deadlines
* Ability to follow processes set in place.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Team player
Hours of work will be 05:30-13:45 and 15:00-23:15 rotating shifts
Pay rate £11.50 per hour
28 days holiday per year - accrued as worked
PAYE employment with pension available
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and someone will be in touch.
Assembly Operative / Industrial / Automotive
|Darbā pieņemšanas veids||Alga|
|Pilna slodze||11.50-11.50 GBP Stundā (Bruto )|
28 days holiday & pension scheme
Izveidots 2 Mēneši agrāk
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Personāla atlases konsultācijas
Liela apmēra bizness
Vai meklējat vakances United Kingdom? Noklikšķiniet uz uzzināt vairāk, lai redzētu 13624+ un vēl vairāk vakances.