United Kingdom, Oxford
We are looking for a fresh & competitive mind who wants to learn about eCommerce and who will help us build up our business activities.
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management - Must have advanced skills in using spreadsheets
- Bachelors Degree is a minimum requirement, preferably in Communication, Sales, Marketing, Business or PR.
- Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple products.
- Update existing product content on both brand and key retailer websites, while adding new products where applicable.
- Coordinate with brand and marketing teams to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly distributed.
- Portray a positive image of Knoxed during interactions with all key eCommerce customer contacts, including buyers and department merchandise managers, division merchandise managers, and general merchandise managers.
- Manage online merchandising, advertising, and marketing for our eCommerce sites, eBay, Amazon and other brand pages.
- Working with online sales platforms to make sure products are live and customers are able to purchase items
Knoxed Limited is a 15 years old British Company that specialises in retail, providing services to multiple markets and brands all over Europe. The following are some of the services we provide:
- IT Services and solutions
- Custom Software Development
- Customer Support
We also support Clients based in the UK and Germany through our dedicated departments as follows:
- Human Resources
We believe that investing and nurturing our team’s potential will lead to mutual growth and success, which is the main reason why we have created special training modules that will allow us to get the best output out of every task and individual. Amongst the training modules we offer, you will find the following topics:
- PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- 5W 1H (Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How)
- Quality Module - Think before you act
- Knoxed Document Process
- Thinking in colour
- Myers Briggs
- Learning to delegate
- SMART methodology
- Meeting and Agenda structure
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Knoxed-Limited-UK-114085240353608/
Learn more about living in Oxford: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozP4PkCKCmDgt_zfgo6HvNaGmP6dFSc4/view?usp=sharing
|Darbā pieņemšanas veids||Alga|
|Pilna slodze||16900.00 GBP Gadā (Brutto)|
Apmācības tiks nodrošinātas
The work starts at 9am and finishes at 6pm, with a 1-hour break.
Viena atrašanās vieta
United Kingdom, Oxford
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia
Izveidots 2 Mēneši agrāk
Vai meklējat vakances United Kingdom? Noklikšķiniet uz uzzināt vairāk, lai redzētu 51287+ un vēl vairāk vakances.