Excellent opportunity with a very busy organisation
Very competitive Package for the right individual
* Working from Home (Currently)
* Up to £22,000 depending on experience
* 36 Hour Week -
* Monday 8.30-5.00
* Friday 8.30 - 12.00
* All equipment provided
* Company Pension
* Heath Care
* Full Training provided
We seek a sales support coordinator to assist the sales and marketing team in the smooth processing of quotations and orders.
The role will involve collaboration with all the key teams in the factory from sales and marketing, through design, operations, quality, manufacturing, dispatch, and finance.
The candidate will have daily contact with customers and expected to provide the highest level of customer service to help drive and grow the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To run the order administration process
* To support sales team in-house when they are on business travel
* To ensure CRM system is updated with relevant information
* To ensure sales team are following up with customers in a timely manner
* To be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
* To organise, send and track samples
* To maintain meeting calendar/timetable for sales team
* To maintain and build relationships with customers
* Sales order processing and office admin experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
* Well organised and efficient
* ERP and/or MRP experience highly desirable
* Self-disciplined but also able to work as part of a team
* Efficiently responsive to deadlines
* Good level of numeracy and IT skills
* Self-motivation and ability to work independently without supervision
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a mixed skills team
* Flexibility in working hours
* Ability to work on multiple projects and provide estimates of timescales and scope
If you have the skill and are looking for a new position please forward you CV
|Darbā pieņemšanas veids||Alga|
|Pilna slodze||19000.00-22000.00 GBP Gadā (Bruto )|
Izveidots 1 Mēnesi agrāk
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Personāla atlases konsultācijas
Liela apmēra bizness
Vai meklējat vakances ? Noklikšķiniet uz uzzināt vairāk, lai redzētu 9922+ un vēl vairāk vakances.